Our Delivery Process:
All orders are delivered on the delivery date selected by customers while placing gift orders (with some exceptions; please read below). Following is how we process and deliver a gift order.
1. INSIDE Kathmandu Valley Delivery:
All items for Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur and Kirtipur areas) deliveries are home-delivered by Giftmandu staff. If there are more than one item in an order, they are combine-delivered at the same time. A photo confirmation, if any, will be emailed to customers after delivery.
2. OUTSIDE Kathmandu Valley Delivery:
Items ordered for out-of-Kathmandu valley delivery are subject to following terms. (Important!)
- Perishable Items: (including but not limited to cakes, fresh flowers and sweets) are prepared and home-delivered locally in selected cities. These items are prepared on the day of delivery, and delivered freshly on the date chosen by customers while placing the gift orders. These items may be delivered separately by separate delivery persons.
- Non-Perishable Items: All non-perishable items (including electronics, clothing, chocolates, teddy bears etc.) are shipped from Kathmandu warehouse through a courier service. Specific delivery date CANNOT BE GUARANTEED for items sent through courier service. However it is out best effort to send orders to arrive on the date requested by customers. In some cases, recipients may have to collect items from courier office location if home delivery is not feasible. Therefore, home delivery is NOT GUARANTEED for out-of-valley orders where third party courier service is used to send orders. Expected delivery time frame may vary based on destination cities.
- However, in following cities, preferred delivery date is available. Timely placed orders (usually 3-5 days in advance) are delivered on the selected delivery date for these places.
- Birtamod, Bhadrapur, Damak (areas in between)
- Bharatpur, Narayangarh, Ratnanagar, Gaidakot (areas in between) Gaidakot
- Bhairahawa, Butwal (areas in between)
Delivery Process Note:
NO specific time of a day is PROMISED or GUARANTEED for any delivery. However it is our effort is to make all deliveries at the requested time frame or at recipients' convenience.
Once an order is delivered, a confirmation notification is sent in one of the following two forms.
- Photo Confirmation: for deliveries within Kathmandu valley only, subject to recipients consent to be photographed.
- Email Confirmation: for all deliveries within and outside of Kathmandu valley. No photo confirmation is available for out-of-Kathmandu delivery.
An order is considered to be completed once delivery confirmation is sent.
Note on Same-Day Delivery:
The cut-off time for same day delivery is 12 pm (noon) Nepal Standard Time. All orders placed after 12 pm are scheduled to be delivered early next day (if same-day delivery option is chosen). Want your gift order delivery today? Please order by 12 pm (Nepal Time).
Order delivery is re-scheduled for the earliest possible day, should there be unexpected uncontrollable situations including, not limited to, political strikes, riots or natural disasters. Customers are updated in such cases.
Telephone support hours: 9am - 5pm (Nepal Standard Time) - Sunday through Friday
US/ Canada: 1-800-620-3386
United Kingdom: 44-2070990367
Nepal: +977-1-5574782, +977-9801114782
After hours support: after 5pm (Nepal time Sunday - Friday)
After hours support is also available to following numbers and facebook messenger.
SMS (text) support for US/Canada: 1-720-663-7250
Viber support: +9779801114782
Facebook messenger: https://www.facebook.com/giftmandu/
Contact us form: Send us a message
Happy Customers: We've served thousands of customers. They are very satisfied and so kind to leave us encouraging words. Read our customer testimonials.
Delivery days - We deliver 7 days a week.